Monday, June 20, 2011

Coyotes 3, Cats 0

I am not a cat person. I am polite to cats and will even give them a rub, if they belong to a relative. I even like those silly LOL Cats. But I am not a cat person. I am particularly not happy with the three cats that my neighbors let run loose who spend most of their time shedding icky cat hair on the furniture on my back patio.

And then one day I noticed that they weren't coming around anymore. And that the squirrel population seemed to have diminished as well.

And then I saw this on the evening news.

It looks like Wiley Coyote has found a source of easy meat!

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Time for folks to get the rifles out... :-)

Unknown said...

A responsible pet owner would look after their cats... it's a well known fact that indoor pets live longer than outdoor ... for a good reason, thanks to Mr. Coyote.

Sucks for your neighbour, I hope she's more responsible next time.