Sunday, May 22, 2011

Book Review - Buried Prey

This is the latest of John Sandford's "prey" series. It starts with the discovery of two bodies found in a construction site. Now flash back in time to Lucas Davenport's first case as a detective. Lucas is pulled from a uniform detail to help in the search for two missing young girls. This is a time before he became wealthy or married. The book is a great insight into the personality of the character and helps you to understand his actions in the previous books. Determined to make amends for his past mistakes, he pursues this serial killer with an intensity thats extreme even for Lucas.

This is one of my favorite books of this series. This one is hard to put down.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I love the Lucas Davenport series. I think I've read them all and have many.

I've been working on compiling all of the songs on the list of Lucas's favorite rock songs. It may take the rest of my life! SMILE