Monday, August 10, 2015

What Goes Around.......

This email was caught in the spam filter yesterday.

Dear Sir/Madam
I am Mr. Hyo Keun Lee citizen of South Korea. A resident of Syria due tothe present political unrest and instability in Syria affecting foreign investors. I decided to relocate to your country. I got your contacts through my personal research and out of desperation. I dealon crude oil I decided to reach you through this medium.
I have US $56,000.000 (fifty Six Million United States Dollars) for investment purpose. I want you to receive this fund on my behalf and invest on a profitable business venture on an agreed terms. If you are interested I will offer you 25% of US $56,000.000 Million United States Dollars. please get back to me as soon as possible through my private email address:(hyolee39@gmail.com)  for us to discuss further. The business transaction must be kept top secret for security reasons.
Sincerely,
Mr. Hyo Keun Lee



I haven't seen this scam for several years but I guess you can't keep an old con down.

No comments: