Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Brier Patch

The boss comes in the other day and tells me that they have something they want me to do.  Seems that our client needs an engineer to go sit in a vendor's office and represent the client, handle technical queries and that sort of thing. The assignment will probably last for the rest of the year. It's nothing I haven't done before......except this time the vendor's office is in Paris. I was quick to say, "Don't throw me into that brier patch!"

So, I've been getting ready to head over the pond for a period of time. Future posts will be coming to you from Paree. It's funny but I have found a lack of sympathy from folks that I tell about my misfortune!

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

LOL, I give it month and you'll be begging to come home... You won't 'like' dealing with the average Frenchman... But enjoy while you can!