Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bearing Repair - FAIL

So I got the injection in the knee. It wasn't the most comfortable of procedures but at least it was over quickly. It seemed to be working fine. I was just getting used to not anticipating pain at every step when, after about three weeks, everything went south. The knee starting hurting worse than ever and I was limping around like the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I visited the orthopod this week and scheduled a partial knee replacement for about 2 weeks from now. The procedure and recovery should provide great blog fodder.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Damn, truly sorry to hear that! Thoughts and prayers for a quick and successful recovery from the surgery!

masterymistery said...

Yeesh, they wanted to give it to me in the neck, together with scraping the vertebrae, but I decided to live with the pain, in fact we became best friends.

masterymistery at
cosmic rapture

Richard London said...

I am really sorry.I hope you will be alright very soon!Greetings!


Moving Company