Friday, March 27, 2020

How It Spreads

I found this link on the Orange Beach Community website. The video tracks the cell phones of about 6,000 kids who were in Fort Lauderdale for spring break. You can see how far the disease can travel in a short time.

When the virus was taking hold in Louisiana I could look at the map and see that the first cases were showing on the I-10, I-20 and I-49 corridors. It was obvious that the virus was spreading along the interstate system.

The Mayor of New Orleans is trying to blame Trump for the virus spreading so fast from Mardi Gras. She now says that the federal government was not strong enough in warning her about the disease. Had the warnings been stronger she would have cancelled Mardi Gras. I call Bull to that and it is a clear sign that Democrats want to use this crisis to unseat our president.

Here is the link to the virus transmission.

No comments: