Sunday, February 2, 2020

Corona Virus Fears

There seems to be a lot of concern about the corona virus. I remember SARS as I was travelling to Asia during that period. We had our temperatures checked on boarding but there was no where near the hype about it. Knowledge is needed.

I found a chart on a French site that graphed the mortality and the ease of transmission of several diseases including viruses, bacteria and parasites. It's in French but I bet you guys can figure it out.

The Link is here.

All of the international hype about this virus makes me wonder if there is something they are not telling us.

2 comments:

Chuck Pergiel said...

It's news, that's all, it's just something for the talking heads to jabber about. I read one blog post that examined the numbers and concluded that there was nothing significant there. Can't remember where I saw it though.

Old NFO said...

Personally, I think it's a bio that got loose. And now they're saying 24 day incubation. Funny how SARS, MERS, and now this ALL came out of the same area of China were their government weapons labs are...